Sunday, September 22, 2013

CONJURING

I have to admit these are some very few and rare horror movies that I have seen in recent past , Horror movies that make you jump and keep you edge of your seat or even close your eyes so that you do not have to face ghost on screen. Conjuring is freakishly freaky . Conjuring states the story of  Perron  family how they and their daughter are terrorize by supernatural spirits . The back story is amazing and it is good intense sense of thrill and curiosity that makes this movie worth watching . I will say atleast three scenes makes your heart jump like crazy . Some rock solid performance by Vera Farmiga and I am new fan of Patrick Wilson , his only previous work that I saw was Hard Candy and boy was he good in that .Last but not least I will take nothing away from James Wan who gave us Saw . I don't think anyone can beat him in this area of film making . I am going with 4 out of 5 for James Wan 's Conjuring , even if you are scared , you should watch this one . 

No comments:

Post a Comment