Friday, August 16, 2013

BATTLE ROYALE



Back from break , after long summer this is first movie  I watched . Filled with some weird and gruesome killing this movie takes piece of soul . Stated in futuristic Japan ,school children are landed off an island to play this deadly game where if u want to live you have to survive .I know you thinking hunger games but trust me this is way much better than Hunger Games . The killing level takes to Quentin Tarantino level . Packed with some powerful performances and strong built in characters , this movie is wickedly amazing . Let me warn you its not everyone's taste.  Try finding it with subtitles . I am going with 4 stars out of 5 for Kinji Fukasaku's Battle Royale  (Batoru Rowairu) .Do not miss this one , one of best movies I have seen lately .

No comments:

Post a Comment